Sheep’s milk yogurt contains all the components of sheep’s milk and relatively few calories. Because it is concentrated it contains more protein and calcium. Its value is invaluable because:
- It is easily digested.
- It helps with constipation and indigestion problems.
- It kills various harmful intestinal micro-organisms, while helping to regenerate the flora of the large intestine, in cases of antibiotic treatment.
- Prevents fungal infections.
- It protects against osteoporosis, because it is a rich source of calcium.
- It is an ideal food for children who have problems with lactose.
- It lowers blood pressure as it contains proteins, calcium and potassium.
- The rich nutrients it contains, especially calcium and its relatively few calories, help fight obesity and maintain a normal body weight.